We have options for almost all type of pain disorders.
Avoid Major Surgery and Addicting Painkillers
Here at The Ohio Pain Clinic, we attempt to identify and treat the cause of your pain, and not simply provide medications that “mask” the symptoms or are addicting.
We offer nerve blocks, nerve ablations, minimally invasive surgery, physical therapy, biofeedback, psychological consultations, and non addicting medications to treat your pain.
We have options and solutions for virtually any type of chronic pain condition you may suffer from. Some of the more common disorders include:
- Back Pain (herniated or Degenerative Disc Disease,
- Radiculopathy, Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Disc Herniation or Degeneration,
- Radiculopathy, Whiplash)
- Failed Spine Surgery (Post Laminectomy Syndrome)
- Facet Joint Pain (arthritis of the spine, back sprain)
- Migraines and Other Headaches
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (Tic Doloureaux) and other facial pain
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia (Herpes Zoster or Shingles)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD or Causalgia or Chronic
- Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Cancer Pain
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Chest wall pain
- Phantom Limb Syndrome (Post-Amputation Pain)
- Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Abdominal pain/groin pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Automobile, Work Related and Other Injury Related Pain
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain (sacroiliitis, hip pain)
- Joint Pain, Arthritis
- Hip, Shoulder, Knee or any type of joint pain
- Call or visit us as we may have options for almost every type of pain imaginable. You don’t have to suffer anymore.